Friday, April 10, 2009

Rat Dad of the Month "Milo J. G. Sandwich"

MAN OF THE HOUR (MONTH) ((ALL HOURS THIS MONTH)) (((APRIL)))




















Ratty Daddy Stattys

Age: FORGOT
Sex: I'm a dude, shit head!
Interests: Money, farts, genocide, i like to siphon gas from my neighbor Ront, and i have been practicing for years on how to run up walls like in asians movies. I ALMOST got it is what my kids say.
Activities: I am the vice president of the herculaneum truck club. we go to hardees parking lot an d eat the hardees bigburgers and rev our engines at teenage girls. i made a couple money from selling this bumper sticker outta my garage






Education: no thanks
Favorite Food: I have NEVER gone to a dentist and I DON'T PLAN ON IT!!!!
Favorite Color: rust
Wife: she don't know i go to strip clubs because she can barely put her bra on every morning she is so dumb
Children: my son tarry got pubes when he was only 10 and to celebrate i took him to chuck e cheese. my son garfield is fifteen and dont got pubes yet. i am so mad at him
Most Embarassing Moment: to get used to life after Y2K i only wore diapers for the month leading up to it because i thought i would have to get used to fighting and never stopping not even for churnin butt butter
Best Rat Dad Moment: my wife cam out of the shower with her hair wrapped in a towel and i thought she was a terrorist so i threw her out the window

No comments:

Post a Comment